Crafted specifically for whitewater adventures, the Attack™ Pro kayak is a full-time self-bailer performing exceptionally well under the roughest conditions
The Attack™ Pro whitewater kayak is fully upgraded with drop-stitch technology, making it capable of tackling even the toughest conditions. With a 12" rocker, a wide stance, and a 9.5" tube diameter, this full-time self-bailer is both stable and responsive, making it ideal for whitewater adventures.
In addition to the durable 3-chamber tarpaulin construction, you'll appreciate the adjustable foot pegs, thigh straps, high-back seat, and hull abrasion rails.
Weighing in at only 25 lb, it is light enough for longer portages and is a thrilling experience on the water.
- Carbon fiber: Premium carbon fiber composite materials for maximum durability.
- Drop-stitch floor: With the incorporation of drop-stitch technology, the Attack™ Pro whitewater kayak boasts an exceptionally rigid high-pressure floor, resulting in enhanced rigidity and performance of the kayak.
- Thigh straps: The thigh straps are designed to increase both comfort and control, enhancing your overall paddling experience.
- Adjustable foot braces: The included adjustable foot brace system will provide a comfortable and ergonomic experience throughout your expedition.
- Storage: Stern deck covered cargo bay for storing a drybag or other gear.