Liquidlogic has brought back the Stingray 11.5 Kayak, and it is definitely new and improved!
With the new release they have added an extremely comfortable framed seat. When I sat down I couldn't believe I was sitting in a kayak at this price point.
The Liquidlogic Stingray Kayak rides high and dry and provides serious stability and comfort. The super stable hull design with a pronounced stern keel delivers excellent tracking. While the bow has a nice rocker and flare making it easy to maneuver, and provides nice rides in swells, waves and choppy conditions.
With molded-in handles around the kayak and a simple deck design full of functional features, you’ll find it a breeze managing this kayak on and off the water. The framed padded seat system provides incredible comfort, adjustability, and control during a day on the water. Off the water, the seat can be removed and used as a camp chair.
Very comfortable framed and padded seat
- Seat can be removed and used as a camping chair
- Molded-in cup holder
- Small covered storage hatch in front of seat for quick to reach items
- Paddle clip to hold your paddle in place when not in use
- Molded-in handles bow and stern plus handles on each side
- Bow storage hatch with bungee on top for additional storage
- Nice open stern deck well, with bungee lashes provides lots of space for storage, fishing boxes, coolers, or whatever else you want to bring with you; OR
- Remove the stern bungees, and there's plenty of room for your dog!
Length: 11' 6"
Weight: 60 lbs
Capacity: 375 lbs.