THE LARGE AND IN CHARGE KAYAK FISHING MACHINE
One of our most popular designs of all time, the Slayer Propel 13 Kayak has been updated to the max! Meet the new Slayer Propel Max 12.5 with SpringBlade Rudder System. Featuring the proven Propel Pedal Drive and impressive kayak fishing features that will take your experience on the water to the next level.
The Max 12.5 specializes in freshwater and saltwater environments, making it an incredibly versatile kayak fishing platform.
Key features include:
- The bow hatch area with a small bucket, a location for battery placement and easy transducer wiring through the integrated hull scupper.
- Built in transducer mounting plate on the hull so you do not have to drill into your kayak to mount your transducer.
- An electronic switch mounting plate that is replaceable if you want to change your setup without drilling into your boat.
- Bow and Stern inserts built in for easy mounting of a Power-Pole Micro Anchor or a motor.
- Ample storage and groove tracks for accessories.
Weight: Typically includes the weight of the kayak less any removable seats or pedal drives.
Capacity: For Jackson Kayak, Hobie Kayaks, and Nucanoe, capacity is defined as the additional weight you can add to the kayak before it starts impacting the performance of the kayak.
Bonafide, Native Watercraft and Liquidlogic include the weight of the kayak in their capacity number.
BIG Adventures, LLC (DBA Liquidlogic Kayaks, Native Watercraft, Bonafide Kayaks) warrants that each kayak we produce, including all components thereof (collectively, the “Products”), shall be free from faulty workmanship and defective materials. Kayak hulls are sold with a LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY for the original retail customer against manufacturing defects. Kayak hulls are sold with a 5 year warranty (“Warranty period”) against normal wear and tear as determined by the BIG Adventures Warranty team for the original retail customer with the exception of whitewater kayaks, which are sold with a one (1) year warranty. Kayak Components are warrantied for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase. This warranty also applies to Grade 2 (G2 / cosmetically blemished) kayaks sold to the original retail customer.