KAYAK FISHING AT ITS ROOTS, IS ABOUT ACCESS.
With the new RVR119 kayak, you can get to those hard to reach waters. Bonafide designed the RVR with three main principles:
River-Specific Hull partnered with a Uniquely Designed Skeg System allows tracking, maneuverability, & stability on the water
Mobility / Transport
Get your boat to hard-to-access water, and through rapids whether you roll, drag, or grab and go.
The RVR is absolutely LOADED with features that aim to give you a distinct fishing advantage on the water.
The RVR is a river fish catching machine and engineered to be customizable and completely decked out. Complete your ultimate set-up with simple installs like the anchor wizard, torqeedo, and steering kit.
- RVR Seat with trim adjustment
- Quiet anchor bow retraction and stern drag chain channels
- Integrated Anchor Wizard pulley landings
- Integrated Torqeedo throttle landing
- Rudder capable footbrace landings (for motorizing)
- Fully removable SS Pod system for sonar or storage
- Full rod tip and rod organization for on water and for safe transport
- Bullwinkle Rod tip catch/organizer
- Ketch board storage position
- Ketch board safe measuring position
- Multiple grab handle carrying positions
- Multiple flush mount positions
- Blackpack capable 16x16 and 16x13
- Da Bomb and Tightline capable
- Garmin, Lowrance, Humminbird, Raymarine
Weight: Typically includes the weight of the kayak less any removable seats or pedal drives.
Capacity: For Jackson Kayak, Hobie Kayaks, and Nucanoe, capacity is defined as the additional weight you can add to the kayak before it starts impacting the performance of the kayak.
Bonafide, Native Watercraft and Liquidlogic include the weight of the kayak in their capacity number.
BIG Adventures, LLC (DBA Liquidlogic Kayaks, Native Watercraft, Bonafide Kayaks) warrants that each kayak we produce, including all components thereof (collectively, the “Products”), shall be free from faulty workmanship and defective materials. Kayak hulls are sold with a LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY for the original retail customer against manufacturing defects. Kayak hulls are sold with a 5 year warranty (“Warranty period”) against normal wear and tear as determined by the BIG Adventures Warranty team for the original retail customer with the exception of whitewater kayaks, which are sold with a one (1) year warranty. Kayak Components are warrantied for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase. This warranty also applies to Grade 2 (G2 / cosmetically blemished) kayaks sold to the original retail customer.