The Karma Traverse is our crossover whitewater kayak. Easily handling whitewater, its length, and retractable skeg make for less effort when knocking out miles of flatwater.
Full JK whitewater outfitting includes our uni-shock footrest system, and an implosion-proof rear Hard Hat hatch cover is available for truly rowdy runs. The Traverse is an expedition-ready kayak suited to a wide range of paddling environments.
- Semi-planing hull
- Retractable skeg and storage hatch for day trips on the lake or other flatwater
- Great ergonomics for all-day comfort
- Jackson Kayak’s Bees Knees Thigh Hook System (Patented) for increased contact and control in the thigh brace area.
- Jackson Kayak’s Uni-Shock Bulkhead System (Patented) – the highest shock absorbing system on the market.
- Jackson Kayak’s Sure-Lock Backband System (Patented) – the lightest, most user-friendly system that can be adjusted anywhere.
- Jackson Kayak’s Warranty Program.
- Available in two sizes - 9 and 10
Paddlers who want to enjoy days on both flatwater and whitewater. The Traverse is another boat based around our popular Karma series of kayaks, which makes it VERY whitewater-capable. At 9' and 10' long with a skeg, it'll be much faster than most whitewater-specific boats, for days on the lake or flat rivers. The Traverse has enough storage for any day trip and has been successfully used all over the world: from lakes to the Grand Canyon.
Length: 9'8" - 10'4"
Width: 25.5" - 27"
Volume: 86 - 102 gal
Weight: 48 - 54 lbs
Paddler Weight Range - 9: 110 - 180 lbs
Paddler Weight Range, 10: 120 - 200 lbs