The Jackson Kayak Antix 2.0 is the go-to whitewater kayak if you're wanting to have the ability to excel in a variety of paddling conditions. Its reshaped, full planing hull increases its speed and maneuverability, allowing for improved squirting and surfing. The Antix 2.0 is perfect for both rivers and creeks, providing an unrivaled experience when compared to other half slices. With its all day FUN on the water, this is a boat to suit all your needs.
- Full planing hull
- Improved bow volume and rocker
- Increased foot room
- Jackson Kayak’s Bees Knees Thigh Hook System (Patented) for increased contact and control in the thigh brace area.
- Jackson Kayak’s Uni-Shock Bulkhead System (Patented) – the highest shock absorbing system on the market.
- Jackson Kayak’s Sure-Lock Backband System (Patented) – the lightest, most user-friendly system that can be adjusted anywhere
- Jackson Kayak’s Warranty Program.
- Available in three sizes – Small, Medium, and Large
Paddlers of every skill level – from newer paddlers looking to get their first surf, boof, and splat, all the way up to the most advanced paddler looking to reach their full potential and “Unlock the river.” This ability to excel at almost every type of whitewater kayaking is what makes the Antix 2.0 a ‘one boat fits all’.