The Playa Kit is a glide-oriented touring and all-around board best suited for paddlers looking for a rig they will not outgrow as they progress through the sport. Fast, without compromising stability, this is a board also ideal for those seeking a lightweight high-performance design. While the Playa was initially built with ocean touring in mind, we have found that paddlers will feel just as comfortable floating in a mountain lake as crushing miles along the coast.
Why choose the Playa over our other All-Water boards? The Playa uses a more streamlined shape with a more narrow nose to make it noticeably faster without compromising too much stability.
Complete with an adjustable Leverlock Carbon Paddle, the Playa Kit includes a rolling travel backpack, hand pump, fins and a repair kit making your paddleboard adventure accessible and easy.
- Included with SUP: Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Paddle, Fin, Hand Pump, Repair Kit
- Included Paddle: Leverlock Carbon Travel Paddle
- Backpack Dimensions: Medium (12" x 18" x 38")
- Fin Boxes: Air7 (US Standard) Center Fin Box
- Fins: 8" Center Flex Fin, 2 Fixed Side-Bite Fins
- Board Shape: All-Around Touring Shape with Glide Rocker and Pin Tail
- Board Construction: Thick Fusion Dropstitch Construction™ with Welded Seams
- Rigging Options: 10 Soft Rigging Points with Nose Bungee
- D-Rings: Tail D-Ring
- Handles: Cloth Nose and Tail Handles, Center Step-Flat Soft Handle
- Deckpad: Croc Skin EVA Deckpad with 1.5" Raised StompPad and Rear Foot Index
- Board Warranty: Industry-Leading 5-Year Warranty
- Included Accessory Warranty: 1-Year Warranty