Asana™ Inflatable Whitewater SUP
The Asana Kit is the perfect paddleboard for yogis who want to take their practice to the water and challenge their balance in the splendor of great settings. With its symmetric nose + tail shape, versatile fin setup, and classic Hala quality, the Asana inspires balance, flexibility, and strength in its paddlers and creates the opportunity to connect mind, body, spirit and water.
The wide, stable platform of the Asana is also ideal for those who want the most stable, easy-to-balance paddleboard or those seeking to bring their kids, dog or extra gear along for the adventure. The Asana Kit comes complete with a paddle, pump, rolling backpack, fins and repair kit.
Why choose the Asana over our other All-Water boards? The Asana is wide from tip to tail to maximize stability and deck space and is a little more focused on balance than speed.
- Included with SUP: Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Paddle, Fin, Hand Pump, Repair Kit
- Included Paddle: Leverlock Carbon Travel Paddle
- Backpack Dimensions: Large (12" x 18" x 40")
- Fin Boxes: Air7 (US Standard) Center Fin Box
- Fins: 9" Center Flex Fin
- Board Shape: Directional Twin Board Shape with Glide Rocker and Round Tail
- Board Construction: Thick Fusion Dropstitch Construction™ with Welded Seams
- Rigging Options: 4 Soft Rigging Points with Nose Bungee
- D-Rings: Tail D-Ring
- Handles: Cloth Nose and Tail Handles, Center Step-Flat Soft Handle
- Deckpad: Croc Skin EVA Deckpad with 1.5" Raised StompPad and Rear Foot Index
- Board Warranty: Industry-Leading 5-Year Warranty
- Included Accessory Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
- Lowest price guarantee! *
- 100% Satisfaction guaranteed!
- Expert Guidance? Call (888) 298-3433.