Hoss Inflatable Whitewater SUP
Need a new rig for adventure? Looking for an affordable way to spice up your weekends? The Hoss Kit is designed for taller paddlers or those who want extra stability to further their adventure. The width toward the front of the board provides stability for beginner comfort and allows seasoned paddlers a stable platform for piling on family, fishing or carrying overnight gear. This board is the top choice for those carrying extra passengers (dogs or kids) who can’t sit still!
Why choose the Hoss over our other All-Water boards? The Hoss is larger and more stable than our other options making it ideal for taller paddlers or those carrying more. The Hoss shares the same shape as the Straight Up but in a larger size SUP.
Complete with an adjustable LeverLock Carbon Paddle, the Hoss Kit includes our Backcountry Rolling Backpack, hand pump, fins and a repair kit making your paddle board adventure accessible and easy.
- Included with SUP: Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Paddle, Fin, Hand Pump, Repair Kit
- Included Paddle: Leverlock Carbon Travel Paddle
- Backpack Dimensions: Large (12" x 18" x 40")
- Fin Boxes: Air7 (US Standard) Center Fin Box
- Fins: 8" Center Flex Fin, 2 Fixed Side-Bite Fins
- Board Shape: All-Around Board Shape with Progressive Rocker and Tapered Square Tail
- Board Construction: Thick Fusion Dropstitch Construction™ with Welded Seams
- Rigging Options: 10 Soft Rigging Points with Nose Bungee
- D-Rings: Tail D-Ring
- Handles: Cloth Nose and Tail Handles, Center Step-Flat Soft Handle
- Deckpad: Croc Skin EVA Deckpad with 1.5" Raised StompPad and Rear Foot Index
- Board Warranty: Industry-Leading 5-Year Warranty
- Included Accessory Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
- Lowest price guarantee! *
- 100% Satisfaction guaranteed!
- Expert Guidance? Call (888) 298-3433.